As a financial consultant, Kayleigh collaborates with her clients in selecting financial strategies to best suit their needs and goals. She specializes at recognizing clients needs at different stages of life, ensuring that related financial factors are not over looked such a social security, pensions, and tax implications. Through a unique combination of education and empowerment, she helps her clients make great financial decisions they can be confident with to include but not limited to:
- Maintaining lifestyle during illness or incapacity
- Minimize the impact of taxes now and in the future
- Providing income that cannot be outlived
- Protecting family and assets now and in the future
- Creating generational wealth
Prior to joining Retirement Choices, Kayleigh served as a United States Marine at different bases around the country, and over seas. After completing her enlistment she pursued a Masters of Business Administration from National University in San Diego, CA. When she isn't helping clients, she is spending time with her 6 year old, staying active, and travelling.