Many of our clients have contacted us because they are uncertain about the options available to them when considering retirement.
Some common questions are:
- What percentage of my salary can I expect from my CalSTRS/CalPERS pension?
- How do I calculate my pension benefits?
- What is my optimal retirement age to maximize my CalSTRS income?
- How much of my retirement income will be taxable?
- Do I select Modified or Unmodified for my pension benefits?
- How can I maximize my Defined Benefit Supplement (DBS) Account?
- What options do I have with my DBS Account?
- Will my retirement income keep up with inflation?
If you are considering retirement over the next few years, be sure to give us a call before you make any final decisions so that we can help you capitalize on your retirement benefits and options.